Today’s our day!
Have you seen the Elementz Fabric line? It’s a big batik party!!
When Tammy showed me this line of fabric – I said Wow – Yes! This will be fun! Each of the batiks has a name related to an element – windz, land, rain cloudz – you get the idea. Because I am partial to magenta, that’s where I gravitated to:
Our first project with Elementz, is the Petal Pouch – sans petals! I love how the lines in the batiks work against our wedge shaped Petal Pouch! This is an easy little pouch to make and it’s perfect for doing errands around town. For a fun purse, we tried the Gun Metal Land turned 45 degrees to make our Roundabout Bag! I loved quilting this little bag, because the lines were there for me!!
What’s the giveway, you might ask – there are 2 giveaways – there is a BIG giveaway, sponsored by Island Batik – to enter, click below:
To enter our giveaway, which is winning either of the 2 patterns mentioned above with some handpicked hardware just for you, just comment below!
*** Our giveaway has ended – (3/3) – thanks for participating! ***
Keep on hopping! In case you missed some of the links, I am listing them all!
- 2/26: Island Batik http://www.islandbatik.com/news/
- 2/26: Aurifil https://auribuzz.wordpress.com/
- 2/26: Tammy Silvers of Tamarinis www.tamarinis.typepad.com
- 2/26: Jessica VanDenbrugh of Sew Many Creations https://thestraightstitch.wordpress.com/
- 2/27: Penni Domikis of Cabin in the Woods Quilters https://cabininthewoodsquilters.com/elemenz-blog-hop-tamarinis/
- 2/27: Swan Sheridan of Swan Amity Studio www.swanamity.com/blog
- 2/28: Toni Smith of Quiltoni http://www.quiltoni.com/tonis-blog.html/
- 2/28: Kate Colleran of Seams Like A Dream Quilts seamslikeadream.com/blog
- 3/1: Kris Poor of Poorhouse Quilt Designs http://poorhousequiltdesign.com/quilting-at-the-poorhouse/
- 3/1: Joanne Hillestad of Fat Quarter Gypsy http://www.thefatquartergypsy.com/Lex-Luther-Blog.html
- 3/1: Connie Kaufmann of Kauffman Designs kauffmandesigns.blogspot.com
- 3/2: Vicki Hansen Cranberry Pie Designs cranberrypiedesigns.com/blog
- 3/2: Stephanie Jacobson http://stephjacobson.blogspot.com/
- 3/3: Turid Bakken https://densyendehimmel.blogspot.no
- 3/3: Pauline McArthur Funky Friends Factory http://www.funkyfriendsfactory.com/
Have fun! -Kris